Why Mitigation Professionals Partner with Furniture Medic
Whether it’s damage from fire, water, smoke or vandalism, rely on our trained cabinet and furniture restoration technicians to get your customers back into their property safely and quickly.
You’re the mitigation experts, we’re the furniture, cabinetry and millwork restoration experts. Let’s work together! Before you rip out countertops and throw away damaged cabinets or furniture, let the trained professionals at Furniture Medic assess the damage. These items often can be restored instead of replaced while reducing claim cycle time, making the insurance adjuster and policyholder happy.
We Specialize in Restoring Disaster-Damaged Cabinetry, Furniture, Millwork & More
In the aftermath of a disaster — water damage, impacts from fire and smoke or even vandalism — you need a trustworthy, go-to resource for your clients’ cabinet and furniture restoration needs. Furniture Medic works hand-in-glove with you, the insurance adjuster and policyholder for open communication, documentation and resolution.
Often, we can be on-site within 24 to 48 hours to carefully remove damaged cabinets while securing countertops in place, allowing access to hard to reach areas without causing unnecessary damage to the kitchen cabinets. Our trained, insured and background-checked technicians have seen it all. Common disaster restoration work includes:
- Emergency cabinet removal (ECR), countertop bracing and damaged cabinet extraction
- Structural repair of cabinetry and furniture
- Cabinet finish restoration
- Millwork (doors, molding, banisters, decorative paneling) repair
- On-site precision furniture repair
- Furniture restoration, refinishing and polishing
- Minor leather and upholstery repairs
What Sets Our Premium Emergency Cabinet Removal (ECR) Service Apart
Salvaging and restoring big-ticket items like cabinetry (in the kitchen, laundry, living room, basement or garage) can save your clients a lot of time, money and headaches. Did you know? Almost 95% of cabinets can be repaired to pre-loss or better condition quickly.
By choosing Furniture Medic as your cabinetry and furniture restoration partner, we can be on site within 24 to 48 hours to carefully pull out cabinetry and brace countertops in place. With our ECR process, you get clear visibility into those previously unreachable spaces and broader access to stop any further damage from spreading.
We take the cabinetry offsite for restoration and repair, which means we’re out of your way while you complete your mitigation work.
Here’s our at-a-glance ECR process for partnering with mitigation professionals:
- Claim assignment is sent to Furniture Medic for the affected cabinets.
- Adjuster and policyholder approve Furniture Medic to perform the ECR service.
- Furniture Medic carefully removes the affected cabinetry and safely braces countertops, making mitigation easier.
- Affected cabinets are brought offsite and Furniture Medic prepares and sends the estimate for repairs and reinstallation.
- Estimate is approved, cabinets are repaired and reinstalled.
- Carrier releases payment to Furniture Medic.
Find Your Disaster Repair & Restoration Team
Get more details about Furniture Medic’s QFR program, contact QFR@FurnitureMedic.com today.
Or, submit a claim assignment today via:
- Phone: 1-800-RESPOND
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XNA: servicemaster.germantown.tn.q