Sometimes the surface damage to cabinets is more than can be handled by touch-ups and repairs. If you loved the look of your cabinets, but they’re not what they used to be, cabinet refinishing is the perfect option to make them look just like they did on day one.
The Cabinet Refinishing Process
Our skilled technicians will work to strip dirt, grime, paint or stain with the goal of maintaining as much of the original appearance as possible. We will also touch up any damage like nicks and scratches to give your cabinets a fresh look. The final step is to apply new stain (if needed) then a finish, bringing them back to their like-new sheen.
Cabinet Painting / Color Changes
Maybe your cabinets are fully functional, but they just don’t match your aesthetic or fit in with recent renovations. Opting for cabinet painting instead of replacement can save you a significant amount of money and won’t turn your house upside down for weeks.
How Cabinet Painting Works
Our technicians will work with you to ensure you get the exact paint or stain color you’re looking for. A new coat of stain can bring out the natural beauty of wood grain, while paint is a great option to transform a room and really make accents pop. Here’s how we work through the painting process:
- All cabinet doors and drawer boxes are removed.
- Surfaces like countertops, appliances and floors are covered to minimize mess.
- Cabinets are thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt and grime that has built up over the years and minor wood defects are fixed.
- Cabinets and face frames are professionally painted or stained to give your kitchen or bathroom an all-new appearance.
- We can also update your cabinet and drawer hardware upon request.