QUALITY FURNITURE RESTORATION VENDOR PROGRAM
Rely on Furniture Medic’s nationwide network of trained technicians to support your policyholders for cabinetry and furniture restoration after a disaster.
Find increased savings opportunities for your policyholders and a reliable, trustworthy partner for your business by choosing Furniture Medic for any cabinetry and furniture restoration needs.
4 Benefits of Partnering with Furniture Medic for Insurance Claims
Designed to work directly with insurance carriers, our Quality Furniture Restoration (QFR) vendor program helps provide consistent, quality results for your policyholders. When you work with Furniture Medic as your preferred provider of reliable cabinetry and furniture disaster restoration services, you also gain access to a beneficial partnership, competitive advantages, professional expertise and execution and increased savings.
After your policyholder experiences a disaster, you’re often the first person they call to help with recovery. And when it comes to restoration opportunities, you’re able to help control costs. Furniture Medic’s continuing education courses give you the information you need to help guide your policyholders to valuable time- and money-saving options. We offer:
- Virtual network-wide education webinars
- Continuing Education (CE) classes for insurance claims adjusters, including disaster restoration capabilities and claims process
- Local and regional meetings with franchisees
Whether you have a local or national footprint, Furniture Medic is there to help you help your policyholders through:
- National network of certified and trained local business owners throughout the United States
- Furniture Medic owners exclusively operate under the Furniture Medic brand name
- Centralized dispatching through call center at 1-800-RESPOND
Get peace of mind knowing your policyholders receive quality service and results from Furniture Medic technicians including:
- Consistency in approach, process and repair
- Furniture and cabinetry restoration specialists who are insured, certified, professionally identified and background-checked
- Built-in response timelines to meet the demands of the insurance industry
By offering insurance adjusters with a “repair vs. replace” option on cabinet and furniture claims, we see average increased savings opportunities for your policyholders of:
- Cabinetry: $4,900 excluding additional living expenses (ALE)
- Furniture: $2,800
Featured Furniture & Cabinet Services
When disaster strikes, we offer repair and restoration solutions that bring back furniture, millwork, cabinetry and more to pre-loss condition.
- Emergency cabinet removal (ECR) service allows mitigation professionals to complete their work while we take expensive cabinetry off-site to repair and restore.
- Disaster restoration often takes place on-site according to your policyholder’s schedule in order to minimize disruption and get them back into their property faster.
- Other furniture & wood repair services may include antique repair, millwork and molding restoration and even flooring restoration.
Find the Expert Technicians to Support Your Policyholders
To learn more about our QFR vendor program, email us at QFR@furnituremedic.com. Or reach out via the following: