When you’re ready to launch your franchise, we’ll assist you every step of the way. Our 11-part process is simple and efficient — so you can get down to business as soon as possible.
- Request franchise information
- Speak with Brand Representative
- Complete Franchise Application and background check forms
- Connect with the team who will be supporting you in your business
- Obtain funding through SMAC or a lender of your choice, if applicable
- Return signed Franchise Agreement
- Complete initial Academy training in Memphis, TN
- Launch your business
- Participate in Mentoring Program
- Participate in Post-Academy training in Memphis, TN
Expansion Markets The demand continues for reliable, expert wood restoration services, and promising franchise opportunities currently exist around the world.
United States Furniture Medic® is continually expanding across the United States, likely in a market near you. If you have a specific market in mind, or are interested in seeing what’s available, please select the “Discover More” button to the right, fill out the short form, and we’ll be in touch.
Established Businesses for Sale The opportunity may also exist to buy an operating business. These businesses have the potential to deliver several unique advantages:
- Existing customer base
- Reduced start-up time
- Accelerated ramp-up to growth
- Experienced employees
- Established and recognizable brand with in-market awareness
Our Ideal Owner
At Furniture Medic ® we are seeking franchisees who are business-minded individuals that possess outstanding management, sales and customer service skills, and who enjoy working with and developing people.
The skills that make an ideal Furniture Medic franchisee can come from a wide range of backgrounds including:
- Business Owners
- Contractors and Remodeling
- IT Professionals
- Commercial and Residential Property Management Professionals
- Disaster Restoration Business Owners
- Corporate America
- Recent College Graduates
The franchise sales information in this website does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states before offering and selling a franchise in that jurisdiction. NY NOTE: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with law. Furniture Medic L.P. Minnesota File No. F7440. Furniture Medic L.P. 150 Peabody Place. Memphis. TN 38103-3720.
All fields marked with * are required.