Furniture Medic by Bluegrass Furniture Restoration Providing Cabinetry and Furniture Restoration in Lexington and Central Kentucky
Getting started with Furniture Medic is easy.
Request an estimate from your local Furniture Medic.
Your local Furniture Medic will contact you to discuss repair and restoration options.
Your repair services will be scheduled when it's most convenient to you.
We will make most repairs onsite for minimal disruption to your daily business.
The team at Furniture Medic by Bluegrass Furniture Restoration has 26 years of restoration experience.
- Hotel Renovation or Restoration
- On-site Repair
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- Cabinet Repair and Restoration
- Door Dent and Scratch Repairs
- Structural Repairs
- Furniture Repair and Restoration
- Dent/Gouge/Scratch Repair
- Wood Enhancement
- Stripping and Refinishing
- Antique Restoration
- Fire and Flood Damage
- On-Site Refinishing
- Image Enhancement (Buffing and Polishing, Color Change of Existing Finish without Stripping)
- Low-odor Repair Options
- Commercial Construction Punch List Solutions
- Wood Working
- Moving Claim Services
- Precision Repair
- Furniture and Cabinet Painting
- Full Service Wood Repair
- Expert Color Matching
- Leather Touch Up
- Millwork, Paneling, Molding, Doors and Banisters
- Cabinet Touch-Up or Cabinet Refurbish
- Veneer Repair
Furniture Medic by Bluegrass Furniture Restoration is a full-service furniture and cabinet restoration company. We offer a wide variety of services including furniture repair, restoration and refinishing as well as cabinet repair and restoration, especially after a fire or flood. We’ve been in Lexington and Central Kentucky for 25 years under the same ownership. We serve a very broad customer base including commercial businesses, insurance and moving industries, and we also work with individual homeowners. We do nearly 75% of our work on site including full stripping and refinishing of conference tables, desks, credenzas and other items without having to take them offsite. We have customers we’ve been working with for over 20 years now, including law and accounting firms, hospitals and hotels, universities, moving companies, insurance companies and individual homeowners. If you have any sort of problem with a piece of finished wood, we’re likely going to have a solution for you.