As part of our national Quality Furniture Restoration (QFR) program, Furniture Medic provides value by validating your restorations. Monthly dashboard reports detail the average and median reduced severities. Our goal is to keep you informed as we restore your client’s property as quickly and efficiently as possible. Restoring furnishings after water, fire or vandalism damage can be more efficient than replacement and minimizes the disruption for the insured increasing overall customer satisfaction.
Unique Competitive Advantages Include:
- More than 75 certified local business owners across the United States
- Furniture Medic owners operate exclusively under the Furniture Medic brand name
- Centralized dispatching through 24/7/365 call center 1-800-RESPOND
- Consistency in approach, process and repair
- Furniture restoration specialists insured, professionally identified and background checked
- Built in response timelines to meet the demands of the insurance industry
Superior Technical Expertise
- Cabinet refacing and restoration
- Restoration of severely fire and water damaged wood
- Standardized detailed inspection report including estimates with photo documentation
When you have a claim, simply call 1-800-RESPOND. You will be referred to a qualified Furniture Medic business that has completed training to certify them to perform disaster restoration work.
For more information regarding our national Insurance Disaster Restoration Program click here.
For fire, water, smoke or other damage, please call 1-800-RESPOND to be connected to a Furniture Medic business that is certified to perform this type of work.